Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Art Gallery = Food court?


I thought I'd venture out of the outdoor shots that I've been posting since I started this blog to break the monotony. :-)

What you're looking at above is the food court in GT Tower which is a bit interesting because instead of the usual bleak walls and furniture that can be found in food courts, this one is a food court and an art gallery in one! Eating at this place won't only satisfy your appetite, it will also fill your visual senses with interesting pieces of art - paintings, handicrafts and even a live band on Friday nights and the general feeling of "this is not your usual food court".

4 comments:

alice said...

It is my first visit here, so welcome to DP blogs!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

nnedAooeG [url=http://is.gd/0Js4N7]old navy coupons[/url] rEroesegx